Purchase Price $5.99
The Chicago Home Buyers Guide
Buying your first home in Chicago can be a frustrating, confusing and overwhelming process when you are not sure what you are doing. But what if you knew what to expect before you even stated the process?
Author and Chicago real estate agent Mike Opyd takes his many years of real estate experience helping new homebuyers and his own personal experience of buying property to help guide you through the whole buying process!
After reading this book you will understand:
1) What to expect out of each step of the buying process.
2) What a condominium association is
3) How to avoid making a poor decision to purchase in a building that will depreciate in value
4) What the different types of buildings in Chicago are
5) How to search for your ideal area
Why go into the biggest financial decision of your life unprepared? Let Mike guide you through what to expect so you can be prepared every step of the way!